Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Back To School

My biggest moment would probably be getting into GT and Honors because the past few years I have been doing really easy stuff and I need more of a challenge.Getting into GT is a huge moment for me because it also gives you a challenge. Getting into GT was an awesome thing because the GT program give students a challenge. Since I got into Honors I have not been able to just cruise I have been able to actually get a little challenge.

Somethings that I will do to be successful is turning in my homework on time,coming to class before the bell rings and paying attention in class. Turning in my homework on time will help me be successful because if your homework comes in late your grade will come down and that will bring you down.Coming to class on time helps me to be very successful because walking in late means you probably just skipped something important.Last paying attention to me is probably the thing that would make you the most successful because if you don't pay attention in class you could miss your homework assignment or something your supposed to do.This was at the beginning of the year so wasn't really into what it was supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment