Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Double Exposed Portraits



Portrait photography is a photo of a person or a group of people that shows expression or personality of the subject or someone. The focus of the photo is usually the person's face although the entire body and the background may be included. Portrait photography relates to profile view and silhouetting because they all include the outlining of a person and the main focus in all of them is always the persons face. They also all have something to do with of course taking a picture of someone or a group. They are different because silhouetting is the color outlined black of a person, profile view is just a side of one persons face, and portrait photography is a main focus of someones face in the picture.


 To create a double exposures  in photoshop you click on File>Scripts>Load Files Into Stack. Then a screen pops up you will  press browse and choose your photos, Then you press ok. Then you crop your profile and use the dodge tool too make your background white so your image only has your face as color. After that you double-click your layers and press screen mode for all of them. When your done with all of that you can press image and click new adjustment layer and explore and create your double exposure image. Remember avoid happy accidents.You want too make a double exposure because it looks beautiful with all the colors you choose and also because you would probably feel amazing about yourself for creating one.




My symbols are burgers from in and out burgers and Kalalea the mountain. I chose the burgers to represent me because I like to eat food and that was the best burger place I have ever ate at. Kalalea represent me because my great great grandpa died on that mountain and I can see it from my back yard.These are the  the reasons why I chose these pictures. I could have improved by moving the burgers up a little bit in my face. Kalalea could have gone more up like in my neck. 

25 comments:

  1. Food and grain? Cool!
    the two photos could've blended better...
    SOMANYBURGERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Symbols!
    Can't really see the burgers.
    Great adjustment layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the two images blend together
    The burgers are kind of fading out
    Wow clear landscape

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you can see the pictures clearly
    I think that you could have brightened the burgers up a little bit
    I really like textures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job showing your textures i can tell what they are
    Could have made the burgers stand out a little more
    I like all your colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colours
    the burgers look weird
    I like your adjustment layers

    ReplyDelete
  7. incredible
    the burgers could have been more clear
    I love the texture with your dodge tool

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the texture!
    I can clearly see two symbolic images.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The images are clearly shown
    The burgers dont stand out much
    Nice colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. I like your symbols
    2. The dodge tool could've been more brighter
    3. I like the bottom image, its very vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  11. colors are great!
    burgers could be improved and popped out more
    Images are really good

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good view of the mountain.
    Could've had better adjustment layers.
    Good screenshots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice burgers
    The two pics could have been blended better
    Nice how it looks like its on aded paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how the grass looks
    you could of rotated the burgers
    nice cut out

    ReplyDelete
  15. Real american pride I see nice burgers
    The cut is a bit of a squiggly line
    The wheat looks nicely shot

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome use of multiple screenshots
    could have blended the photos better
    I can see the symbols clearly

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the symbols
    I got nothin
    That food looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really like how the mountain fades into the burgers
    I think you could've made orientation of the burgers better
    I really like the colors

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like your 2 symbols.
    I wish the burgers popped out more with color.
    I really like your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE the symbols
    NO complaint
    Very bright

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like how I can see your two pictures
    The pictures of the burger doesn't look real
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like how you dodged your image.
    I think you could make the burgers more of a priority.
    I like how you made the colors pop.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice blending the images together
    It's hard to see the burgers
    Really cool bottom image

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like the color of the mountain
    And you could have done better on the burgers like the layer adjustment
    And I really like how you blended both together

    ReplyDelete
  25. AMAZING color!
    The photos need to be placed better.
    I can clearly see your symbols.

    ReplyDelete