Monday, February 22, 2016

Tiny Spherical Worlds


Hey guys, I would like to introduce our new project. In our new project my class and I are making polar panoramas and spherical panos. Well composite images are created from combing several different pictures to go beyond the limitations of a camera. With one picture it wouldn't be as high quality as a normal picture. The point of composite images is to go BEYOND the limitations of a normal camera. A normal camera doesn't take 10 different pictures and put them together. When you take composite pictures it makes your picture better because you get one big picture to make it look really cool.


Two composite images we are doing right now is polar and spherical panos. Polar and spherical panos are different because polar panos look like little tiny worlds. Spherical panos look like a crystal ball. The polar pano looks like it could be a world in a world. It looks like a world because the background is black and the pictures is feathered so that it fades into the outer darkness. The polar panoramas also look more realistic because they have a feathered and black background. If you added some other planters with it it will look like a solar system.
So my finished and final tiny worlds will look very convincing because they have a black background and they have a feathered fade in it. The feather will make it look really cool because it acts like a fade and the world is in outer darkness. The other reason why it makes it look really convincing is the fact that it is in a ball and it looks like I'm standing in that ball. When I put my portrait in there I am going to make it look like i am coming out of the world because I'm gonna add a shadow effect on it to make it look like the sun is facing me and i'm not melting.

Panorama at Kealia lookout 
Panorama at the beach 
Panorama at Kapaa Middle School











No comments:

Post a Comment