Saturday, April 30, 2016

Animated Life Lessons


My Team mates were William and Andrew. They were really chill and like to laugh and crack jokes. Andrew is one of those people who like to crack really funny jokes. William is one of those sparkle plentys who like to get his work done on time and neat. Then there's me, i'm like both of them combined. If the projects important I do it like many days before, If it doesn't seem important to me than I do it the night before. I also like to help people fix their problems and find fun things to do. In our story it exaggertaes these features by having me go help them find things they like to do. Then they practice a lot.
In our story we use humor in andrew's part when he is trying to practice telling jokes. In the script I laugh but my laugh is a sarcastic laugh. Our life lesson is that you should do something with your life and not just sit on the couch doing nothing. I think that this relates to the audience because they all have something that they are passionate for and could not be doing it but after watching maybe they would want to do what they like to do. Take andrew in the movie at first he was doing a silly chicken dance then when i met him they got motivated to do that.
Considering that we never worked together ever before our productivity levels were pretty high. Unlike if I worked with some friends I stayed pretty in the lines and didn't talk as much as I would of with my friends. The best moment during production was probably when we were all working really hard to get the scenes done. I think one of the biggest challenges were probably trying to get all the animation b- roll to fit the audio. Other than that we worked really good and were really great as a team, I think so anyway.











No comments:

Post a Comment