Saturday, May 27, 2017

G.T. MUSIC VIDEO FINALE


By: Bruno Mars

Hey guys! For our next project we are doing music videos. In our group there is Ashley, Makaio, and Ala my team leader. We are in eighth grade so this is our very last project of our middle school lives! The song we chose was When I was your man by Bruno Mars. Ashley said we should do this song and we all said sure why not. Bruno mars songs most of the time are school appropriate. We also chose this song because it was also the only other option that we could just say and we would want our parents and Mr. Aiwohi watching and not questioning us about like why this was the song that we chose.I think that we can really make a good music video with this song. We were going to do a literal definition of this song but Mr. Sanderl said it might be a little awkward filming.

So our storyline for this project is pretty funny. Ashley, Ala, and I all have chickens and it runs away from us to Makaio. I feel that this relates to the music lyrics because it's talking about someone that he used to like leaving him and going on to another boyfriend. But in our version of it we all like this chicken and it leaves us for another person. Which I feel is just like his lyrics but a little less awkward since we are filming with friends. So in the beginning we are all holding a chicken and then the chicken runs out of our hands to makaio. In each shot of storyline it's either ala, Ashley or I trying to get the chicken to come back to us but it ends up going straight to makaio. We keep doing things that we think would be very good to earn a chicken back but Makaio knows how to do it better. 
I think this music video shows that we have learned a lot in this class. My whole team was in here for all three years of our middle school years. So we have the potential  to make very high quality work. We have a bunch of shots with composition and very good lighting and scenery. At the beginning we have a bunch of awesome shots. I have two favorite shots in the music video. The first shot in the very first thing you see, it's an opening drone shot of the landscape. The next one is in the middle and it has Ala, Ashley, and me. Ashley is there first and then I appear (with Martha the chicken) then Ala appears. At the end I throw the chicken and let it fly away signifying that we have got over the fact she chose Makaio or us. I really believe it is high quality and that we can win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment