Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Visual Poem



The next project after our Hiki No project was to create a poem by ourself. My poem was on being supported by family and friends. Visuals make an impact because if you just here the voice you can't make a picture out of what they are saying. I chose being supported because it is great and that if you make mistakes you have people to be there to help you back up once made that mistake because we aren't perfect. Visuals also help create an impact because the voice is just to help make you want to listen.

Special effects help affect the overall meaning because if you have a sad or depressed poem you can add shadows to make it feel darker. If you have a happy jumpy poem you can sparkles and happy stuff to enlighten your poem.I didn't really use many effects because I just started this program this year but I know next year my poem will be way better and have a lot more effects and transitions. I think that because of effects and transitions our poems can be really good but still have a few flaws.I know that because of effects you can have moods and tones in your poem.

So I am not very happy with how it turned out because I messed up at the beginning and the end.I could make it better by writing something instead of just leaving it there. I could also fix it by putting in a picture a the end so you don't see a building. I also should have made one of the descriptions shorter so it didn't mess up the other part. I know that because I didn't fix this my grade might go down and I guess that what my teachers told me is true. They told me " What you get is what you EARNED " I guess at first I didn't this but now I totally get and respect it.



26 comments:

  1. I love some of your pictures!
    Some if your visuals weren't that great, you had a horizontal video.
    I'm glad you love your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your pics
    You were to close to you mic and you video got cut off
    I liked your topic about yu family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. great topic
    vertical video syndrome
    GREAT b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the titles
    Unclear topic
    Good balance of photos, video and effects

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all of your broll
    one photo did not fill the whole screan
    I also liked the way you said your poem

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the shots
    In the end you were cut off
    I like the effects

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice voice overs
    got cut off at the end
    I like the poem writing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the photos you got with your friends
    At the end your voice over was cut off
    The videos were quite nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Pictures of your family.
    Muffled voice.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im a sucker for the star effect, Good title effect
    I see words overlapping try to fix and avoid that, A Lot of background noise, And low quality videos.
    The pictures of your b-roll is very very good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good shots
    Your voice-overs got cut off
    Get more b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice content. I liked how you said how you help around the house.
    One of the words said "Title..." something needed to be transformed.
    I also how you said WHO helps you out and how.

    ReplyDelete
  13. •I liked the topic
    •The ending got cut off
    •I liked the mixture b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  14. The topic is interesting family is good
    Sometimes it sounds like a windstorm
    Family is good thing

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. I like the writing piece
    2. One title isn't filled out with the right words
    3. I like the parts when your dad helps you and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your photos were really cool and creative
    The ending cut out way to early
    Awesome audio as well

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice transitions
    the titles were a little whack and use pam
    the videos were really nice

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked the differnet b-roll that you had it was interesting to look at and kinda funny inm a GOOD way.
    One thing to do better is tto not cut off the reciting because it cuted off at the end of you reciting your poem
    I liked how you recited your poem

    ReplyDelete
  19. your poem was well written
    there was some unnecessary text layovers and your poem got cut off
    I like your video of how your dad supports you to get in shape

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the transition between the clips.
    You need pad at the end of your audio.
    I like your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  21. ~I really liked the B-roll shots they were very creative
    ~the ending was cut off and it didn't sound very good so ad some padding
    ~The composition techniques were spot on

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked how you put that pictures of you and your family in the golf cart.
    The ending was cut off.
    I liked the picture of you in your soccer uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really great shots!
    You had a vertical video, and your audio needed padding.
    Great message!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It was really well written
    there could be more a-roll and b-roll
    and it was great your photos

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice B-roll of soccer
    It got cut off
    Nice A-roll

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like the different shots of you and your family
    the horizon line was slanted
    i really like your writing

    ReplyDelete