Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?





I think that I am proactive because I get all my work in on time. I also think I am a proactive person because I do my work with almost a few days before and even if it is not required to type it I type it and figure out a  way to do it with good quality. I even am good during class and don't disrupt the class and do all my class work. I feel that I am proactive because I do good things and don't want to disrupt make anyone not learn anything.I love being a proactive person because you will get way better grades than  the people that procrastinate.




My level of productivity of is in the middle of high and low. Most of the time I have a lot of free time but when I have homework and I have two days to do it I usually don't do it until the second day unless it is really important. When I am at home I get straight to doing my chores so I have a lot of time to do my homework and then if I am lucky  I have time to go to the beach with my friends or play outside. When I am in school I get my work done around five to ten minutes before the bell rings so I can get to my next class or break on time to do my do now or get a few minutes more of lunch and recess to socialize with my friends. When I have really big projects for social studies I usually do it right before it is due while doing a little bit each day.


The thing I would change about my work habits would probably be to stay focused because that is the main reason I don't get most of my homework done. I try to start on my homework than my friend goes outside to play and then I want to play with her than I have to stay up late and do my homework and get up really late like around 6:30 and I am rushing around to get to school on time. I could also start working on doing my work a few days before it is do so than I have free time to do fun stuff. I would do this by making a reminder to myself that I need to do my work before I get to do fun stuff.
I would try to stay focused by thinking "You can go play outside after you finish this, if you stay really focused you can finish this in less than 20 minutes if you don't than you could be here for 2 hours. When I am at school I am proactive although when at home I procrastinate because there is more distractions at home than there is at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment