Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Cracking the Code


Did you know that famous basketball player Chris Bosh is learning to code.Yellow everyone, This project that we're working on is a coding project. Some of the sixth graders are saying we should learn how to do it. So I think everyone should learn how to code because it is very key in how to get a job. A lot of high paying jobs will except you if you know how to code because there isn't very much coders in the world. Even Famous people like Will.i.am even learned to code, You don't have to be famous to code but it may make you famous.

Have you ever coded before? Well the very first time i've coded was just a few weeks ago and it was pretty fun. I went onto code.org with Mr. Sanderl my teacher and did the very first lesson at first it didn't make any sense. I thought that the funnest one was the flappy bird lesson because it felt like you were making your own app with easy codes.It was really easy until level ten when you had to use the repeat button. Overall I think it was a very good experience because now I pretty much know how to code and can make my own app if I wanted to even.


  If I could design an app that you can download onto any Device and it can give you ideas of things to do and if you need to buy anything it will tell u the exact place. I would create an app like this because sometimes I get bored and I want to go on Pinterest but it doesn't tell me where to buy the thing so with this app I would be able to do projects. I think that people would want this app on their phone because they want to bake stuff and make projects but they can't find where it's located. I would create this app using all the things that Mr. Sanderl taught me because I'm still not used to this. I would even use this app when I'm at home and is nothing to do and I can't watch a video because whatever reason and I'm just sitting there doing nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment