Thursday, November 12, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt




Hey everyone Mr. Sanderl gave us a little test on composition technique and I got all of them right except for leading lines. I thought leading lines was the most important because half the class got it wrong. I was one of those people because I didn't really get it but if Mr. Sanderl gave us another test I would ACE it. If I asked you right now would you say yes or no. If your answer yes your wrong even though the kite looks like it's leading to the person. Well now look at the next picture of the tire tracks on the beach. Would you guess that this is leading lines? Well this is leading lines because it is pointing to the trees in the background.Well now you  know a little bit about leading lines just like me.


The most difficult for me was color in contrast. Color in contrast was hard for me because I don't use it as often and don't know how to use it.I can use color in contrast for when I need thing to  pop out and stand out. Some things I could make pop using color in contrast is people, flowers, plants and even words on text. If you put people in whtie and put them by trees it is color in contrast because it's white with green. When I took my picture of color in contrast I didn't make it work because there were dead     flowers in it and they were both nature.

                                                                 
With my team of three there was Alakai Gonsalves, Makaio Gonsalves, and me. If you didn't know this already I don't want anybody thinking that Alakai and Makaio are brothers cause they are Cousins. Ala likes to Play basketball and he likes to build things. Makaio likes to play soccer and lives in Anahola. Makaio, Ala and I are really close so this project seemed easy but we didn't want to say anything that hurt anybody. I like to  do archery and hunt. In this project Makaio was like the model because all of us didn't want to really be in the picture. I was like the camera man because I was good at filming. Ala was the main editing man because he knew where everything is and how good it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment