Thursday, November 26, 2015

Invention Commercial



Hey everyone my teams goal for this assignment was to get the project done within the standards. I liked having the requirement of ENTERTAINMENT because we could have a little fun and we could get really creative. Another goal that my team had was getting it in on time. This was a major goal for us because we were kinda getting into it with each other. We were fighting with each other because we all wanted something but didn't want the same thing as each other. I was really scared when doing this project because I didn't think my idea would be good enough and thought that they wouldn't like it.

When we almost broke the car was would probably be team moment. We almost broke the car because we had the blow torch and we put it right by the car. When we were filming at a building we kept driving it off a ledge. By the end of filming we had to zip tie the middle of the car. It was really fun especially when we got together as a team and worked and made some treats for a fundraiser the next day.

While editing Ala and I shared most of he editing. Ala had most of everything because he's awesome at it. If you hatched the video he did an amazing job at talking and editing. Makaio was an awesome photographer and had a lot awesome shots. I have to admit that I can't do anything as good as them. When trying to film our last project I couldn't even talk into the camera because I stutter. When filming I have to give credit to them because they may not seem like they don't do anything in class but when we go out of school to film they are focused the whole time until we are done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment